Skip to main content

Elegant World Wide Web — A Tribute to the Internet!

Photo: Bull3t
Internet. Consider a dictionary that give awards to its words exactly like best Actor or Actress, the word of the age from will be nothing but this — the Internet. Today let's think a world, a world without Internet. In a world with billions of untransfarable documents, billions of postmen rushing around to get the message to you. It'll just be a complete chaos. So in a day like this, let's give a tiny tribute to our daily folk Internet! Thanks to Webriti and theblogbowl for bringing this opportunity to us, the people who lives with the help of two things — Oxygen and Internet.
 
If you ask me "What do you look for in a website on the internet?" As a blogger my answer will always be the Knowledge and Money! We bloggers gather some knowledge first, spread it to the world and earn few bucks. But that's not the game all about. It's not that we're not human beings. We don't always gap around our blogs. We also do have fun.

All websites have its' own speciallity and I go there when I'd love to look around its content. Suppose, my mood's up to hanging out with friends, obviously I'd select Facebook. Now you may ask, why facebook? There are millions of social sites out there? Because of nothing but facebook's ability to engage it's users to itself with varieties of its contents. Facebook is introducing more and more contents everytime to make it's users come back again and again.

Consider Google. As a blogger I need to learn stuffs more than I share it. So I'd go to a search engine to look around for what I am finding. Now for me I select Google. Why? I can give you 5 reasons. Firstly, Google is more accurate searcher than others on the market. Secondly, one of the cleanest user interface (in comparison with Yahoo! etc). Thirdly, Google is fast enough. Fourthly, I can trust on it about my privacy even out of my sight. Lastly, the pride of being a Googler.

So finally I would give it up to Google. The reasons are probably not only what I just mentioned in the upper column. There is some magical touch on Google, that makes me come to it more and more times.

This wasn't a usual article that I keep writing. I saw a contest on the Blogger Bowl about this awesome topic and I was kinda tired and a little emotional so I set my mind up to write this off bit article. Catch me on Google+ and Twitter for latest updates on this blog. At the end all I can say is, respect all goats. #Peace

Thanks Bull3t for creating the cover photo.

Comments

  1. Aditya Mathur12/23/2013

    really pleasant post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said, internet should be paid back a gift like this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks. hence I wrote the post. keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayson Chao12/24/2013

    I love internet because sometimes it helps me more than anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sudip Dhibar12/24/2013

    nice article bro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea thats a good reason too, but family comes first when it's about help. anyway thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks sudip. keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lakshmi G1/20/2014

    Very spontaneous post, liked it. Much like that socializer widget as well :) Just giving this post a "like" on The Blog Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks a lot Lakshmi . . keep visiting for more awesome posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to hide any folder or files in android without any third party app?

Credit: Racchio H owdy! Finally the exams are over, and thanks to our holy goat it wasn't too bad you know! So I decided to stop wasting time with those shits and do my job, i.e. blogging. Today I'm gonna discuss the easiest way to hide folders or files in android. You may need to hide folders because of your nasty cousin or because of ultra-personal stuffs (you know what I mean). And the best part about the process is that you don't need any third party app. Sounds interesting, no? So alright let the mission begin. Cool Article: 5 Damn Awesome Android Launchers you can't Miss! Stuffs You're Gonna Need: A working android device. A File Manager (default). Few fingers to work with. A Goat (optional). F irst of all switch on your phone and unlock it (just kidding). N ow open your file manager. For this tutorial, I'm using the default file manager of my Galaxy Y (don't laugh, old is gold). N ext go to your file manager settings and loo

Powered by Blogger Attribution — How to Remove it From Your Blog?

Is that 3 word clutter making your blood boil? Then why u no remove it?  Last week I wrote a tutorial on removing the navigation bar in blogger blogs, which too, is nothing but a mess to your blog. In this post I'm gonna help you removing the 'Powered by Blogger' attribution from the footer section of your blog. In default templates and some of the custom templates, the attribution stay locked at a fixed position which is really infuriating. You can't move it, you can't delete and you go mad about that crap. Chillax, cool up your brain, and read this post. It's all up here. Now there a question comes that — Is it legal to remove the attribution from a blog? Because, it's kind of right of Blogger to place that stuff. Isn't it? Here's a way to deal with it. If you're using a custom template, then there must be a space in the footer to display the template maker's credits, right? In that space, beside the credits, you can place a link

Post Blank Status or Comment on Facebook!

H ello again everyone! Well, I'm writing a little bit much facebook tricks these days, though I wonder why.  However let's cut that off and begin. The crap that I'm gonna dictate to you today is a facebook trick to post blank status or comments (not bad, eh!). Updating a blank status may sometimes help you to get more likes than a normal boring quotation. Here we go. Cool Stuff: Trick to Post Animations on Facebook Easily! Updating Blank Status: T o update a blank status, Log In to Your Account. In the Status Update box type (hey don't be lazy, type it!) — @[0:0: ] and then post it. You copy-pasted it, huh? I knew you're gonna do it. :-\ However, you're done. The much likes you get, the much friends you recommend our site, okay? After you are done it should look like, Posting Blank Comments: P osting a blank comment is pretty much the same as creating a blank file or folder in windows. If you missed that article, catch it no